- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :VMWare Cloud Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Good understanding of layer 2 technologies Vlan Port channel 2 Good experience with routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP 3 Understand Basic Firewall, VXLAN Loadbalance 4 Providing security and network support for physical networking and firewall services 5 Ensuring network reliability and availability through well-planned and implemented solutions 6 Delivering network and security infrastructures
- Technical Experience : 1 Developing, maintaining, and supporting networks in NSX/NSX-T 2 Implementing networking and VXLAN technologies 3 Monitoring the automation of network deployment and configuration, along with the integration of infrastructure computer/storage automation 4 Configuring and monitoring network security layers 5 Monitoring integration with other software-defined networking technologies 6 Improving network manageability and scalability
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication and client facing skill
- Educational Qualification : BE / MTech / MCA
- Additional Information : Automation vRA, vRealize Orchestrator vRO, vRealize Business, ESXi, Update Manager and NSX
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.