- Project Role :Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :.NET Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Ability to create architecture scope, definition, construction, and execution Ability to provide technical leadership on client engagement and evaluating and proposing technical alternatives for resolving business and technology issues Ability to define the complete technology infrastructure environment Ability to maintain current knowledge of all relevant technology developments and seek opportunities to deploy new technologies that benefit the customers
- Technical Experience : Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that meet functional, non-functional, technical, and performance requirements Ability to map customer requirements to technology capability and identify gaps and omissions in the end-to-end solution Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client to meet project deadlines and ensure that project objectives are met Strong communication and interpersonal skills Platform services PAAS in cloud Azure, AW
- Professional Attributes : Extensive experience with Microsoft Stack Microsoft NET C, ASPNET MVC , SQL server etc Good exposure to AngularJS Experience in designing and supporting large scale platforms in cloud Microsoft Azure, AWS Experience with building cloud born, cloud native applications suing Platforservic
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.