- Project Role :Deployment Lead
- Project Role Description :Plan and lead the execution of a comprehensive deployment plan, including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources. Collaborate with all project teams to ensure alignment between all deployment-related activities.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Operations Management,Capital Markets Fundamentals
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Strong Back office business analyst with experience working on Buy and sell side platforms and strong analytical skills and experience working on agile delivery and requirement analysis and design on complex platform transformation/implementation projects
- Technical Experience : A: Good understanding of post trade processing, market regulations and trade life cycle B: Good understanding of the integration with messaging gateways and experience working on platform integration like Summit, Calypso, Murex C: Candidate should have worked on CRD, Avaloq these platforms
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills B: good analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : A: Any graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.