Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Investigate, analyze, and resolve defects 2: Work with business functions to gather and interpret user requirements into design specifications 3: Estimate effort for SDLC activities 4: Perform enhancements requests, development programs, and/or required fixes to production problems 5: Fix any software problems that are discovered during testing
- Technical Experience : 1: Configure Veeva CRM create fields, add picklist values, configure page layouts Act as admin Configuration and Administration 2: Testing and Deployments 3: Incident Support 4: Apex Class and Apex Trigger Managements 5: Pre Call Report My Insights Support and Management 6: MyInsights development HTML5/JS Veeva 7: Alignment rules development 8: Understanding of Align hierarchy and structure 9: Configuration and Administration 10: Integration, Testing and Deployments 11: Exp on Veeva CRM
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good Communication Skill 2: Flexible to work in shifts 3: Good documentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 1: Minimum 15 years of full time education
- Additional Information : 1: Veeva Align 2: Territory Management 3: Alignment rules setup Account Share manageme
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.