- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :NetBackup Backup Administration
- Good To Have Skills :EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Handle P1/P2 Incident, Problem ticket, Change Request and Service Requests B-Administration of Wintel , Hyper-V VMware Environment C-Experience in Virtualization technologies D-Experience of Server Monitoring performance tuning like :- CPU ,memory , RDP, drive cleanup related issue E-Experience of Installation ,Configuration troubleshooting of windows servers 200820122016 F-Experience in Windows server patching using WSUS and other patching tools
- Technical Experience : A-Hands on Experience in HP switching, HP MSM controller, Aruba Switching and Aruba IAP and VC with good wireless knowledge B-Experience of Server Monitoring performance tuning like :- CPU ,memory , RDP, drive cleanup related issue C-Experience of Installation ,Configuration troubleshooting of windows servers 200820122016 D-Experience in Windows server patching using WSUS and other patching tools E-Experience of Users Group Creation modification
- Professional Attributes : A-Available for 247 rotational shift B-Ability to work on multivendor portal and service management tools C-Strong verbal and written communication including negotiation skills D-Ability to handle pressure and willing to work as multitasker
- Educational Qualification : 15 Year Regular Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.