- Project Role :Cloud Migration &Implementation Delivery
- Project Role Description :Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the cloud. Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Azure Cloud Engineering Support: Maintain the design and architecture of the Azure cloud infrastructure and services via Azure DevOps, and advanced troubleshooting o Azure Kubernetes Service: Hands-on experience working with Azure AKS service o Azure PaaS: Application Gateway, Service Bus
- Technical Experience : o Azure IaaS o Azure Infra as a Code: Expertise working with infra as a codeYAML,JSON using CI/CD pipelines and Azure DevOps tool o Windows and Linux Operating System Administration, Operating System Patch Management o ARR and Networker Data Backup and Recovery o Azure Cloud Storage Management o Azure Cloud Network Management: Management of virtual networks, subnets, and network service groups in the cloud o Azure Capacity and Cost Management: Generate usage, Capacity and Costing reports for C
- Professional Attributes : o Good Communication Skills o Flexible, Prioritize work o Accountable, Determination and Persistence o Eager and Willing to Add to Knowledge Base and Skills o Team Work o 247 requirements as per project need o Certified on Azure Admin Az-103/104
- Educational Qualification : o Graduate / Post Graduate BE / B Tech / MSC IT / M Tech / M Sc CS
- Additional Information : People from Azure Cloud Background and data center Operations Working with vendor for tickets rai
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.