- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Center Network Technologies Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Will be handling modern day datacenter based on Clos architecture 2 Will be having end to end responsibility on Underlay and Overlay network for a SDDC 3 Will be troubleshooting with global customers and multivendor products
- Technical Experience : 1 Expert level knowledge and hands on experience on Arista Datacenter series switches, CLOS Architecture, MP-BGP EVPN, VXLAN, Arista Cloud Vision Portal 2 Expert level knowledge and hands on experience on configuration, migration and troubleshooting scenarios on NSX-V environment in private cloud infrastructure 3 Expert level knowledge on Datacenter Routing switching, BGP, ECMP, TCP/IP stack and troubleshooting experience on all these technologies
- Professional Attributes : 1 The candidate should have hands-on knowledge in working on modern data center with virtualized environment This includes knowledge of virtual appliances and network architecture and their functionalities 2 Should be ready to work in shifts and good to have certification done on Arista and AVI
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Strong understanding and hands on experience on cloud data center series load balancing technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.