Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management,Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Lead end-to-end deployments of Privileged Access Management solutions Design and implement PAM solutions tailored for our Clients needs Oversee operational activities, handle troubleshooting and escalations Manage handover activities with Client Operations team after project closure
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge of PAM CyberArk tool / CyberArk PAS Scripting experience / PowerShell Windows and Linux system administration Strong knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques Nice to have: Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices
- Professional Attributes : Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team
- Educational Qualification : BTech / BE / MCA
- Additional Information : Certified CyberArk CDE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.