Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design, build install/configure/customize,vimplement and support Identity and Access Management solutions using ForgeRock Identity and Access Management components Application Onboarding Work with the teams business analyst to ensure solutions meet security availability, scalability, and performance requirements This role is expected to analyze and understand identity related
- Technical Experience : Strong knowledge and proven experience on ForgeRock OpenIDM and Open AM 3 years experience hands on IAM implementation using ForgeRock 5 years experience working with LDAP related technologies AD, OID, DS SAML, OAuth 20, OpenID Connect Hands-on experience in development / integration background in ForgeRock tools such as Open AM, and Open IDM Should have knowledge on AD, LDAP, Database integration Good experience in creating policies as per requirements on Open AM Experience with Open IDM
- Professional Attributes : Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and oral communication Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team
- Educational Qualification : BTech / BE / MCA
- Additional Information : Nice to have ForgeRock Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.