- Project Role : Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level : 7
- Work Experience : 12-15 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Minimum of 12 years of IT experience including 4-5 years in public cloud AZURE b Cloud architect who has a broad understanding of SAP migration/deployment solution, associated components, Application landscape and can design a Cloud foundation Infrastructure architecture to support the SAP landscape on cloud The following experience would be desirable c SAP: OS/DB Migration, SAP Sizing, SAP HA/DR Design, SAP Operational Best Practices, SAP version upgrades
- Technical Experience : a Hyper-Visor/Cloud/Networking: Able to design, deploy and troubleshoot solutions based on Azure b Familiarity with security and OS internal concepts Linux and/or Windows c Understanding of Virtualization concepts and virtual system administration d Troubleshooting experience specific to network connectivity, storage performance, operating systems optimization e Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure
- Professional Attributes : a The candidate will be participating in discovery, scope validation, assessment and solution defense, etc with internal and external stakeholders b As such, this role requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : a Full time Graduation Degree
- Additional Information : a Work with other team members to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical solutions
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.