- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Tech Solution Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Must have experience in performing database application upgrade work Should be able to troubleshoot issues encountered during the upgrade perform Impact analysis prior to upgrade provide approach towards upgrading the application 2 Configure and maintain application and database servers and processes 3 Monitor systems health and performance 4 Ensure high levels of performance availability sustainability and security 5 Analyze solve and correct issues in real time Provide suggestions
- Technical Experience : 1 SME on the different version Windows Server Unix Linux Operating System 2 SME on the PowerShell Shell scripting
- Professional Attributes : 1 Prior experience of leading a diverse team 2 Should be an aggressive learner and be able scale-up knowledge very quickly 3 Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.