- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Network Engineer is primarily responsible for handling day to day network related issues which includes an intranet extranet local area network LAN and wide area network WAN and DHCP services2 Provide direct technical and engineering project support to the client businesses for their specific local and global requirementsShould be able to efficiently and effectively recommend and execute workarounds to restore disrupted services by following standard and predefines
- Technical Experience : 1 Cisco CCNP or CCIE Certification Mandatory with 5 years of experience as L32 Strong hands on experience in Network Security3 Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches Classic switches Cisco ISR ASR Routers Riverbed WAN Optimizers Cisco and Aruba Autonomous or Lightweight Access Points Cisco and Aruba Wireless LAN Controllers4 Handson experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP EIGRP OSPF PBR and BGP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Creative problem solving abilities and attention to detail 2 Must be able to work independently or as a contributing member to the team 3 Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills 4 Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.