- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server,Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SQL Server Basic Administration Knowledge High Availability HA and Disaster Recovery DR Configuration in SQL Server In-depth performance tuning experience 24x7 flexibility Powershell Automation experience Azure Infra Administration Experience
- Technical Experience : Design, develop and implement SQL server infrastructure Strong knowledge in SQL DBA Operations SQL Server architecture Security Management Installing, configuring, managing, monitoring and troubleshooting SQL Server SQL Server Backup/Restore, Migration, and having knowledge in upgrade of SQL servers Configuring, administering and troubleshooting Replication of SQL Servers Log Shipping, Mirroring, Always-ON and have clustering Knowledge
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with the clients Ability to operate independently and make decisions with the direct supervision
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.