- Project Role :Cloud Operations Architect
- Project Role Description :Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 10 Years of experience in IT infrastructure on Microsoft platform 2 Building and maintaining tools to automate application and infrastructure deployment, and to monitor operations 3 Have the ability to design and implement transformation from an as-is state to the future 4 Kubernetes and Docker, container automation experience, deploying Kubernetes clusters in the cloud preferably Azure Azure Kubernetes Service/AKS 5 Experience on automation tools, such as Azure DevOps, Terraform, GitLab
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience with Provisioning languages such as PowerShell, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Bash 2 Proven track record of deploying/running/troubleshooting Docker containers in a production environment 3 Infrastructure as code automation using Terraform 4 Knowledge on Azure resources like AKS, Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, Key Vault, PaaS database, PostgreSQL DB, etc 5 Expertise in Terraform and Terraform modules 6 Experience integrating SecOps tooling and DevSecOps principles
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills and ability to articulate technical issues, requirements accurately so that business users can understand 2 Good presentation and skills 3 Build a close relationship within the organization 4 Ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects
- Educational Qualification : 1 Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Additional Information : 1 Must Certification - AZ-900 and AZ-104 2 Desirable Certification - AZ-300 and AZ-301
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.