- Project Role : Cloud Security Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis,Linux Operating System,Splunk Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : responsible for administrating and maintaining the SPLUNK platforms for enterprise Security Information and Event Management SIEM Administer Splunk and Splunk Apps to include extending/modify existing Apps to perform specialized functionality Strong experience in Splunk Architecting and Implementation Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, business understanding and analysis, technical design and end to end project deployment
- Technical Experience : Previous SPLUNK administration or development experience At least 4 years of Splunk experience required Understanding of Splunk architecture and clustered environments The Splunk engineer should be familiar with a Linux environment, General Windows and Unix operating system familiarity Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent time management skills
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and collaboration skills, good people/project/priority management skills, good analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors and above degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering
- Additional Information : Custom develop Splunk apps as per the requirement Undertake day-to-day operational and user support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.