- Project Role : Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description : Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :AWS Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,AWS Kinesis,AWS Redshift
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Good knowledge and understanding of AWS-RDS like oracle/MSSQL/Redshift/Neptune database administration offerings: management,support,upgrade,patching,reporting/auditing,backup/restore,Disaster Recovery processes 2: In depth knowledge of key AWS services AWS-RDS oracle/Redshift/Neptune,AWS-EC2,S3 Storage,CloudWatch etc 3: Strong working experience on oracle database creation,support,backup,upgrade,patching,monitoring - AWS RDS/EC2
- Technical Experience : 1: Experience on oracle/MSSQL/PostgreSQL database support and AWS-RDS services like Redshift,Neptune EC2,upgrade,performance troubleshooting 2: Experience over AWS services like S3 bucket,cloudwatch etc 3: Knowledge on database creation,deletion,backup,restore,recovery,patching,upgrade,performance,DR 4: Proven experience assessing clients workloads and technology landscape for AWS Cloud suitability, develop business case and Cloud adoption road-map
- Professional Attributes : a: Need to work in shifts b: Travel to other locations when required c: Be flexible to work with other platforms d: Good Communication and collaborative skills e: Ability to adapt with challenging situations
- Educational Qualification : 1 AWS Certification 2 Database Certification 3 ITIL Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.