- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Network Operations
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Deploy and manage AWS VPC, Transit Gateway, route tables, Direct connect and other cloud related network components 2: Network routing, firewall rule implementation using Aviatrix, an cloud networking tool 3: Implement the routing and firewall rule using Cloud formation and Terraform templates d: Manage and deploy firewall policies on Palo alto firewall
- Technical Experience : 1: Resource should be having experience in AWS networking, Palo Alto Firewall 2: Resource should be expertise in Aviatrix 4 AWS Cloud Formation Terraform
- Professional Attributes : 1: Need to work in shifts 2: Travel to other locations when required 3: Be flexible to work with other platforms 4: Good Communication and collaborative skills 5: Ability to adapt with challenging situations
- Educational Qualification : 1 AWS Certification 2 CCNA Certification 3 ITIL Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.