- Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Must Have Skills :Enterprise Application Security Design and Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Web Application Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Must have hands on experience on tools like IBM Appscan, Hp Webinspect, Hp Fortify, Whitehat, BurpSuite, CheckMarx etc B- To conduct Application Security testing for Web, client Server application to assess the vulnerabilities C-Work experience with the PCI Data Security Standard with a focus on web application security methods D-To verify security controls as per Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual OSSTMM, OWASP, SANS
- Technical Experience : A- To conduct Manual and Automated testing of Application, database B- To conduct white, black, grey box testing C-To Identify false positives and creating Proof-of-concept PoC for reporting D-To conduct source code review of different application E-To monitor and track progress of vulnerabilities found and maintain the history F-To explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and provide recommendations for mitigation
- Professional Attributes : Willing to work in rotational shift Good verbal and written communication skills Ability to handle a small team independently
- Educational Qualification : Btech
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.