Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Mainly to handle cloud operations on Azure especially on IaaS and PaaS services including Kubernetes Understand the application stack and assist reduction of repeated failures Troubleshoot any issues on application delivery and restore them Perform day to day operational activities to make sure availability of applications Maintain access control for cloud applications Effectively involve on any technical escalations and resolve them by collaborating with other SMEs Client interactions
- Technical Experience : Experience on planning, deploying and maintaining Azure services Expsosure on managing database services such MS-SQL, mongodb, postgreSQL etc, Good skills on DevOps life cycle CI/CD Experience on building templates as Infrastructure as a code such as Terraform or Azure resource manager Should have experience in architecting and developing solutions on cloud Quick learner and understand new/emerging technologies solutions in the cloud Cloud native tools and automation
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and interpersonal skills Strong writing skills and stakeholder management Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/BTech; AZ300 Azure Architect or AZ104 Admin, Docker,Kubernetes other Cloud certifications
- Additional Information : 10-12 years overall IT experience with around 8 years as Azure Architect /Administrator
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.