- Role :Cloud Advisory
- Role Description :Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions using Cloud Technologies. Identify business requirements and corresponding cloud based solutions. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Migration Planning and Execution
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Administration,Data Center Network Technologies Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A-Candidate should be experienced in monitoring distributed transactions for Cloud Applications and conducting service dependency analysis for performance issues and latency optimization B-Candidate should be experienced in Application Assessment, Data migration operations Automation Python
- Technical Experience : A-Candidate should possess kubernetes, kafka, elasticsearch Cassandra Jaeger tracing experience B-Candidate should have worked on some platforms like- VMWare Amazon Web Services Azure IBM cloud Google Cloud Platform C-Proficient knowledge in the following key areas: Network Engineering protocols, routers, switches and gateway technologies, Application logical architecture, Infrastructure hardware
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech or equivalent
- Additional Information : A-Managing medium to large scale projects Operations B-Ready to work on 24x7 shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.