- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Change Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Manage the change management process and ensure adherence of the process escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas
- Technical Experience : 1 Quality analysis on the changes submitted and track the approval flow 2 To monitor the successful completion of all the RFCs 3 To review all implemented Changes to ensure that they have met their objectives 4 To review all outstanding RFCs awaiting consideration or awaiting action 5 To review and evaluate the Change process 6 To analyze Change records to determine any trends or apparent problems that occur and Seek rectification with relevant parties
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to take challenges and flexible to work and cross skill 2 Demonstrable customer management service skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.