- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Wireless Technologies Implementation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 2-in-the-box with cloud platform counterpart from client End-to-end ownership for delivery of GNOC services for the assigned cloud platform This would include ensuring and driving response/resolution per contracted SL on incidents, alerts and service requests Provide technical and general management leadership and supervision to team members operating in 24 x 7 shifts
- Technical Experience : Act as the go-to point from GNOC for client counterpart cloud platform network lead; hold regular dialog and publish weekly performance statistics with relevant improvement actions
- Professional Attributes : Closely partner with service operations, service management and service planning functions in accomplishing the above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.