- Role :Product Owner
- Role Description :Drives the vision for the software product that is to be built and maintained. Serves as functional or client needs expert for software product. In an Agile environment, work with the Scrum Master and other project management to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and return on investment; has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as complete
- Must Have Skills :IBM Cognos TM1
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Report/Dashboard development using Cognos Data analysis, trouble shooting Data Reporting and Visualization
- Technical Experience : Atleast 5 years experience with IBM Congos Business Intelligence Expertise of developing Medium to Complex Cognos 10/11 Relational and MDX Reports Independently Strong working experience with Cognos 10/11 Framework, Dynamic Cube, Oracle SQL, Transformer models for reporting Good skills in Business Intelligence analysis Good understanding of Cognos Security and administration
- Professional Attributes : Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills to interpret technical requirments of clients Strong Analytical mindset Should have experience of working in client facing role
- Educational Qualification : BE, B Tech, MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.