- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure,Linux Operating System
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:3 to 4 Years in Linux Installation, Configuration and administration B:Deep Understanding of LINUX concepts Preferably on SUSE C:Ability to articulate standard methodologies during implementation D:Knowledge and expertise of OS Clustering, partitioning and virtualization E:Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day UNIX-LINUX operating system installation, migration and break-fix support
- Technical Experience : A:Ability to structure and draft technical documentation B:ITIL Certified or a strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Problem and Change Management disciplines C:Required to work in rotating shifts24x7 and provide standby support if required
- Professional Attributes : A:Good Exposure on patching and vulnerability remediations B:Good Team Management Skill C:Good analytical, Performance management and troubleshooting skills D:Knowledge on Ticketing tools Service Now Preferred Knowledge on Incident, Problem and change management
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time Education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.