- Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Role Description : Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Must Have Skills : EMC Storage Area Network (SAN) Administration
- Good To Have Skills : No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for Incident Change Management for Storage technology EMC Unity, HP 3PAR NetApp 2 Ensure all Incidents are resolved as per committed Timelines 3 Ensure that all Operations Benchmarks are met 4 Analyze, and achieve Targets reduction in Incidents, Repeated Failures related with Incidents 5 Ensure Improved Customer Ratings 6 Ensure Reports specific to Technology are shared as per expected timelines 7 Attends CABs if there is a complex non-standard change 8 Involve in PIR
- Technical Experience : Good hands on experience with Storage technology: 1 Primary Skills: NetApp Storage and EMC Unity, HP 3PAR and SAN switch Brocade/Cisco, 2 Secondary Skills : FAS series, ONTAP 7 mode 3 Relevant experience required 2-3 Years 4 Minimum of 3 years of work experience in customer facing organizations within the IT industry specifically into Storage technologies
- Professional Attributes: 1 Communicate and manage customer relationship 2 Coordinate efficiently with different team infrastructure teams 3 Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification: 1 Degree in Computer Technology /IT 2 Desirable: Vendor certification in Storage Domain EMC Unity
- Additional Information: 1 Experience in ITIL best practices for Incident management, change management, problem management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.