- Project Role : Technology Products & Offering Developer
- Project Role Description : Use in-depth industry knowledge and a solid foundation of Software Engineering, to deliver market-leading software, platforms, products, offerings and/or assets for Accenture or its clients.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Outage Management Systems,Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experience in IT Infrastructure and Middleware/Cloud Application support with experience in handling numerous applications on JBoss/Apache/Tomcat running on Unix Platforms Experience in usage of tools: Zabbix, Catchpoint, Splunk, F5, Rundeck, Dynatrace Active directory configurations and user management Work on Change Request, Incident, Problem and task tickets per the priority and SLA by improving MPT Handling P1/P2 priority issues and joining bridge
- Technical Experience : The rights to evaluate resource initially with an interview based on the skills defined and during the service delivery through the responsibilities assigned and SLA described Experience in IT Infrastructure and Middleware/Cloud Application support with experience in handling numerous applications on JBoss/Apache/Tomcat running on Unix Platforms Experienced in usage of tools: Zabbix, Catchpoint, Splunk, F5, Rundeck, Dynatrace
- Professional Attributes : Good communication - Possess good interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, presentation and listening
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.