- Role :Solution Enablement Practitioner
- Role Description :Support the Solution Architect providing solution design and solution approval process. When required, provide costing, response development and operations support.
- Must Have Skills :Solution Architecting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Manage large and complex bid Solutioning including RFP response more from Services / Implementation perspective 2- Should understand the complexities involved in integrating the various modules, functionalities supported, customer requirements compliance etc 3- Identify key customer requirements, seek RFP clarifications, understanding compliance and SLA requirements, envisage high-level solution and work with the SME to come out with the efforts involved for its implementation
- Technical Experience : 1- BMC Remedy, Service-Now, HP OM stack, BPPM, Splunk and other tools related solutions, including understanding and documenting the architecture 2- Ability to generate High Level Design, High Level BoQ and other technical documents for Solutioning 3- Should possess a strong knowledge of Service-now technologies Expert level knowledge of Service-Now ITSM Suite, Service-Now Asset Management, Service-Now Change Management and CMDB is required
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent verbal and written communication 2- Excellent client / customer relationship management skills at the executive level 3- Extensive client / customer service management skills 4- Good people management skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.