- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Security Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Security Architectures
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a-Knowledge in Security Technologies like Endpoint Protection Symantec or McAfee, DLP, Encryption b-Knowledge and hands-on Cloud PII Security c-Knowledge and hands on experience in SPLUNK d-Creating policies, standard and other process documents e-Should be able to support various IT frameworks like ISO 27002, COBIT, etc, legal and compliance requirements like GDPR, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, etc experience in Threat hunting
- Technical Experience : a-At least 6-8 years of experience in core Information Security domain b-Should have 6-8 years of practical experience on any of the available Endpoint Protection products c-Threat Hunting experience will be added advantage d-Should have architect level knowledge in Information Security domain e-Security certification ISO27001, CISA, CISM, CISSP desirable f-Good working knowledge of the Data Protection Act 1998, ITIL, COBIT framework good exposure of Service management, Lead Implementer CPISI
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills Team player
- Educational Qualification : BE or equivalent work experience, Symantec or McAfee Hands on CISSP CISA CRISC CISM CCSK
- Additional Information : Threat hunting experience would be an advantage ITIL Foundation ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.