- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Financial Risk Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:You will be aligned with our Banking Processes vertical and help us resolve customer queries and provide correct and relevant information B:You will be working as a part of Corporate banking /Wholesale banking team which processes trade finance transactions by providing superior service delivery to trade customers whilst safeguarding the bank from risks associated with this business C:You will be responsible for Trade Finance Processing where in you will be managing the trade assets portfolio
- Technical Experience : A: Prior experience on Application Development and Program Management for Indian Banks B: 2-3 working years experience related on various Risk Compliance domains KYC, ALM, AML etc C: Good techno functional knowledge on applications / products popular in India like OFSSA, NICE Actimize, Clarus, Fiserv AML Manager, iComply KYC, SAS, Clair5,etc D: Expertise in the interpretation of business rules and requirements for Technical Systems Design
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good communication skills B: Resource should have good analytical skills
- Additional Information : CTB - Business Analyst - Risk Compliance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.