- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Server Virtualization Tools
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : --- Act as technical expert on VMware Virtualization and converged datacenter technologies like Cisco UCS --- Act as technical expert on VMware vSphere, VMware NSX and VMware SRM products --- Demonstrable ability in managing clients enterprise level production platforms and provide L4 Engineering assistance --- Prepare/update HLD LLD , process and technical documentation --- Automating repetitive tasks though PowerShell --- Learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technology products
- Technical Experience : --- 5 years of experience VMware virtual platform Administration required to provide support for critical production systems --- Should have a thorough knowledge of Cisco UCS, Virtualization products, Virtual Networking and NSX --- Relevant certifications is a plus --- Exposure to hyper-converged infrastructure products like Nutanix and HyperFlex is a plus
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills, Good interpersonal skills and flexible to work in shifts 24/7
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.