- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills : Service Reliability Engineering
- Good To Have Skills : Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage, maintain and operationalize critical production systems and ensure reliability Understand system architecture and provide technical guidance for operationalization of the service Develop solutions to increase service stability through automation and improve MTTR and MTBF Participate in on-call duties for troubleshooting and resolving production escalations Collaborate with cross functional teams to operationalize and stabilize the service
- Technical Experience : Min 10 years of exp working in a software engineering or SRE role Hands-on experience working with AWS services Strong programming and scripting skills preferably Java, Python, Powershell, Shell Knowledge of SQL Server and ability to develop and troubleshoot SQL code Sound fundamentals in UNIX, Windows and networking Experience working in multi cluster environments and strong understanding of multi-tenancy and security implications
- Professional Attributes: Strong collaboration with cross functional teams Excellent verbal written skills Work independently in a rapidly changing environment and leads other engineers Multi-task and context-switch effectively between activities Remain calm under pressure Analyze, solve, and correct issues real time
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Additional Information: Strong collaboration with cross functional teams Excellent verbal written skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.