- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills : AWS Administration
- Good To Have Skills : Oracle Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : This is a hands-on position with a strong emphasis on regular production support for technical problems involving AWS services, servers and full application stack The range of the components includes but not limited to support ticket management, vendor management, hardware support, application management, servers and desktop administration, end user support, system monitoring and security Track down defects and come up with innovative solutions to improve reliability and availability
- Technical Experience : 2 to 4 years of experience providing AWS production support, 4 to 6 years of experience providing Tier 1 or 2 of UNIX OS Windows, Working technical knowledge more the merrier - AWS Systems Manager, AWS Workspaces, VMware, Networking, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, MS SQL , 1-2 Years of experience with at least one high level programming language like Python, Ruby, or Java , Working knowledge with Database Applications MS SQL preferred, Work knowledge of User Security Management
- Professional Attributes: Strong collaboration with cross functional teams Excellent verbal written skills Work independently in a rapidly changing environment and leads other engineers Multi-task and context-switch effectively between activities Analyze, solve and correct issues in real time, providing E2E resolution
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience
- Additional Information: 24/7 availability when necessary
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.