- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Fortigate Firewall,Static Application Security Testing (SAST),Web Application Security Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform penetration testing for, web, API, mobile apps, cloud testing, Container/ Kubernetes and social-engineering assessments b Experience on DevSecOps environment is an added advantage c Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures d Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance Mandiants red teaming processes
- Technical Experience : a Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, metasploit, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect, Fortify, Nessus, nmap, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP b Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM c Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE / MTECH
- Additional Information : Good To Have : You must have a proven track record in security You should have authored a security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.