- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :OpenText ECM Tools
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience on OpenText Archive server, xECM, Streamserve562 2 Delivery experience of atleast 3 project in ECM Domain, Experince of delivering project is added advantage 3 Must have Experience in Designing, Architecting and Estimating OpenText ECM projects 4 PMP certification will be an added advantage 5 Extensive knowledge and experience in designing and defining Security Models, Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classification extending
- Technical Experience : Deep understanding with StreamServe 562 designing documents in StoryTeller/PageOut/Template Engine/XMLOUT/StreamOut - AFP development - SAP connectivity pack - Java notifications and Java connectors/Filters - StreamStudio, AdHoc correspondence, reviewer - Document Broker Plus/Post Processor - troubleshooting and performance improvement -Apache tomcat administration - Open Text Directory Services -Highly proficient with SQL and Relational Database Deep understanding with Archive server 162 -A
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good analytical and communication skills 2 Good to have presentation skill -Archiver server Administration, Pipeline, STORM storage, Logical archives,media pools, Disk buffers 2 Experience in integrating OpenText with third party tools such as Reporting, Enterprise Search will be an added adv
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years full time education Bachelor in Computer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.