- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Adobe AEM/CQ,No Function Specialty
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and workarounds b: Write clear, concise, well organized technical documentation to maintain standards and procedures c: Preparation, Coding the requirement and proper Check in / Checkout in Version control d: Unit Test Cases Preparation and Execution, Code Review and Checklist document preparation e: QA, UAT and PROD Release Scripts/Package Preparation and Validation, Knowlege in SDLC phases, including design, construct
- Technical Experience : a: Min 3 to 5 yrs Adobe exp Manager and Java, Webservices b: exp with Sling Schedules, Sling Model, Event Handling/Modelling, JCR Model, Observation Listener , Polling Importers AEM Workflows, Workflow Launchers c: exp with HTL, JCR API , WCM API, AEM Core Components, Editable Templates, Touch UI, adobe CRX/CRXDe, OSGI framework, OSGI Bundle and Workflow d: exp on Localizing Content Using HTL, Internationalization in AEM e: exp on Creating Pages and Assets Programmatically; Using Brackets for
- Professional Attributes : a: Ability to work in multi technology project b: Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment c: Highly motivated, able to work independently, self-starter; and problem/solving/analytical d: Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player; flexible
- Educational Qualification : BE, MCA, MSc University Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.