- Role :Application Support Engineer
- Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Must Have Skills :Software Defined Network Implementation
- Good To Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Work as Expert of Network build, test and deployment activities for Network Transformation b: Contribution to Develop HLD LLDs for Enterprise networks c: Contribute to Develop equipment configurations and design documentation d: Assist with network testing proof of concept or network validation
- Technical Experience : a: Technology Certifications Routing, Switching Certification CCIE,CCNP b: Experienced on Network Convergence Transformation projects involving integration of Voice,Video and Unified Messaging Services with Core Data Network c: Understanding of SD-WAN Technology Viptela Velo Cloud d: Deployment of SDWAN setup physical and virtual on sites and integration with Azure, AWS e: Ability to configure Routing and Switching technologies, MPLS ,Network Security, Data Centre
- Professional Attributes : a: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills b: Good analytical skills c: Ability to assist with product selections from requirements and cost perspective
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification BE, BTech, MCA
- Additional Information : a: Knowledge about Security Architecture especially firewalls b: Knowledge of IPv6
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.