- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Good knowledge in T-SQL writing codes and debugging B:Good knowledge in SQL 2012, 2014 ,2016 ,2017 2019 C:Good knowledge in SQL installation, configuration and troubleshooting in Cloud On prim landscape D:Understanding of index design and performance-tuning techniques E:Should have solid understanding of normalization and denormalization of data, database exception handling, transactions, profiling queries, performance counters, and debugging techniques
- Technical Experience : A:Bridge the relationships between offshore and onshore/client/stakeholders/third part vendor support teams B:Maintain the confidence level of the client by adhering to the SLA and deliverables C:Maximise the contribution from Offshore teams for a better and effective support D:Better understanding of client process, architecture and necessary execution Quick response, timely follow-up and ownership till closure
- Professional Attributes : A:High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen B:Excellent communication, interpersonal skills C:Effective in building close working relationships with others D:Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.