- Role :Service Manager
- Role Description :Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts. Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Python Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Good knowledge in DevOps,Agile concepts, Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources B:Responsible to Migrate source code from SVN to BitbucketGIT, C: Should be able to Define and standardize branching and merging strategy and help the developers to merge the code, D:Should be able to design and implement CI/CD Pipeline,
- Technical Experience : A:Must Have Skills :DevOps, Jenkins/Bamboo, Shell Script, B:Good To Have Skills :OpenShift, Python, kubernetes, AWS, C:More than 3 years of experience in CI/CD pipeline creation using, D:Jenkins/Bamboo, E:Experience in using configuration management tools Ansible, Ansible Tower, F:Good knowledge in Application monitoring/alerting tools Splunk and Application Performance monitoring tool DynaTrace, G:Knowledge in scripting usin Maven/Shell/Powershell YAML
- Professional Attributes : A:Good in communication and Leadership skills B:Client and stakeholder management with co-ordination skills from business and technical teams
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.