- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :No Technology Specialty,Okta Identity Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Implementation of IAM using tools like Forgerock, Sailpoint IQ and Okta Good experience in Forgerock OR Sailpoint IIQ OR OKTA Implementation skills with good Identity and access management Experience
- Technical Experience : Ability to Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool Installation configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint/Forgerock/Okta Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java Good conceptual and working knowledge around Workflow, Approval process, Certification process, Password policies etc Basic Java/J2EE hands on development
- Professional Attributes : Quick learner, team player and self-starter Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.