- Project Role : Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Loan IQ
- Good To Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: BA for client gathering requirements on Loan IQ B:Liaise with the Regional GS Consultants or Clients to analyze the requirements, providing estimate for the requirement and document the proposed technical solution C:Identify product configuration and customization requirements D:Carry out configuring/customizing Finastra applications as per business requirements E:Liaise with the clients to analyse, determine and document the customers business requirements
- Technical Experience : A:Hands on experience in Business requirements in Loan IQ B:Exposure to Banking domain especially in the Lending space would be preferred
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have strong communication skills B: Resource should have strong leadership skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.