- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :IBM BigFix Suite,Microsoft Windows Desktop Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good Knowledge IBM BigFix, previously IBM Endpoint Manager IEM Managing the tool administration of IBM BigFix Developing unique and reusable solutions on the IBM BigFix platform Integrating IBM BigFix into other products representational state transfer RESTSimple Object Access Protocol SOAP Hands on experience on Big Fix administration, OS Security patching, Fix let/baseline/Task execution, installation and configuration of agents/relays
- Technical Experience : Managing patching and software release distributions to servers using IBM BigFix; creating and testing packages prior to release Develop custom fix let/analysis/baseline as per requirement Detail understanding of Big fix/TEM relevance language Knowledge of BigFix DSA architecture or Should have experience in upgrading Big Fix infra Should have experience working with Web Reports/ SCA/ SUA Reports to generate and analyse Big Fix infra
- Professional Attributes : 5 to 7 years experience
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Policy
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.