- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Citrix XenDesktop Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Liaising with the customer technical representatives Provide recommendations to client on deployment of new features Create and Manage requests on ITSM tool Provide training and mentor existing team and new hires Client escalation management, stake holder management Implement the changes as applicable, test the changes and handover to customer Handle incidents and problem tickets Troubleshoot issues with Citrix Backup Technology operations management
- Technical Experience : Design, Implementation and Administration of large complexity latest virtualization technologies Hands on experience on Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6X and 7X in large enterprise environments Experience in Application Virtualisation technology AppV and integrating with Citrix Experiance in AppSense and User Personalization Knowledge in Director/Storefront/Profile management / Patching of Target Servers in PVS Environment Handling Printer management issues knowledge and work experience in Stor
- Professional Attributes : knowledge and work experience in Storefront , License Servers, Profile Management, Netscaler, Citrix Provisioning Services Perform capacity assessment, forecast, Plan, design of new and expanding infrastructures Farm and Server reports / Maintenance / Monitoring Health Check hourly report issues
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : SSL Certificate management Minimum 4 years of experience in implementations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.