- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Google Cloud Platform Administration, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Storage, Google cloud Platform GCP- Compute Engine, application engine and Kubernetes engine,
- Technical Experience : Design Solution architecture on GKE workloads, production Troubleshooting Kubernetes cluster issues Deploy new Kubernetes clusters Documenting the procedures Prepare architecture diagram of the solution Work as GCP SME in multiple projects
- Professional Attributes : The candidate must have 8 years of experience in the industry Must have GCP certification Should be able to setup and troubleshoot Kubernetes clusters Should be able to write technical document Should be able to take part in technical design meetings and should be able to work on the RCAs
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.