- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Vmware Virtualization Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o Administration of Wintel, VMware Environment o Provide technical support to ensure a high degree of Customer Happiness through Service Level Agreement SLA Process Compliance o Perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters o Act as the central communication point for Design, Maintain and Communicate the service support plans in Windows Administration domain o Communicate the business impact of major incidents and prio
- Technical Experience : o Experience in Virtualization technologies o Experience in windows Clustering and troubleshooting deep dive o Experience of Installation ,Configuration troubleshooting of windows servers 2012/2016 o Hands on experience in Linux server build and management o Experience in Windows server patching using WSUS and other patching tools o Experience in managing and troubleshooting FTP/SFTP tools o Experience of file print server management o Experience of DHCP DNS server management o Knowledge o
- Professional Attributes : o Knowledge of VMware HA cluster ,Vmotaion, DRS ,Venter Server,
- Educational Qualification : Any graduate
- Additional Information : Ready to work in 24/7 Environment in Rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.