- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM Domino Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should be able to perform Lotus notes admin activities 2 Perform year end activities 3 Experience working on multiple databases 4 Experience in handling tickets and user queries
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience in IBM Domino Administration Technologies 2 Experience working on servers in Admin roles 3 Should have 5 to10 years experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Communication skills and is able to have front ending client facing experience or confidence to face client 2 Should have analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Min 15 Years of full Time experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.