- Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Must Have Skills :Netapp SAN Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Backup and Recovery Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Volume/LUN provisioning/resizing/decommissioning a Host group creation/Modification/Decommission b Zone Creation/Modification/Deletion c Load balancing d Volume Move e Performance Tuning f Backup configuration, backup jobs scheduling g Troubleshooting Storage Backup related issues h Restoration from Backup i Tape Management j Problem determination and resolution k Capacity Management l Disaster Recovery Test m Root cause Analysis
- Technical Experience : 1 4 to 6 years of working experience in IBM DS series V700 a Working experience in HP 3 par, Dell Equal Logic Dell compellent sc8000,EMC VNX b 2 to 3 years of experience in NetBackup, TSM, CommVault, Unitrend c Experience with Ansible, Powershell d Working in Azure environment is preferred
- Professional Attributes : 1 Proficient in working with high availability environment a Alignment to process ITIL b Good communication skill c Self-motivated and eager to learn d Good team player with good interpersonal skill
- Educational Qualification : 1 Graduate
- Additional Information : a Alignment to process ITIL b Good communication skill
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.