- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Change Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Responsible for the delivery of Change, Incident, Problem and Configuration Management for a given services Provide a Service Management point of escalation for the Delivery Centers on the service including point of contact for offshore SM teams Perform an operational Service Management hands on role including: Monitor, manage and prioritize all service aligned queues ensuring service levels are maintained and eliminating backlogs Ensure CAB / change process is complied with delivering business
- Technical Experience : Identify, investigate and resolve client Service Management issues eg ensuring quality of information in incident, change and problem records is high and issues are managed or escalated promptly Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to identify and implement Service Improvements demonstrating an increase in the quality of service and a reduction in cost Monitor the Service Management supply versus demand for the given services POC for the Service Management team for the transition
- Professional Attributes : Effectively manage the performance and availability of SMCs Reporting of Client SLAs by consolidating data ad crating effective reports wih summarized analysis Manage the client calls by on time delivering the required reports Thrive to minimize teams efforts by reducing manual efforts and automate
- Educational Qualification : graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.