- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Red Hat Cloud Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Provide day to day hands on technical support of UNIX based production and development systems running on various platforms primarily HP UNIX and Linux Work as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products Helping team members and providing up time report to the Client
- Technical Experience : Plan and implement low, medium and high risk changes on production systems Analyze and assess the impact and risk of low to high risk changes on production systems Resolve standard incidents affecting the operation/availability of systems Monitor vendors release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required Assist disaster recovery tests Review the problem management register and identify and implement actions Make proactive suggestions for service improvements
- Professional Attributes : HPUX and Linux Installation Maintenance Administration and Troubleshooting Experience in PARISC and Intrigrity servers Experience in VPar NPar and Superdome servers Trusted system Administration Unix scripting Working in change controlled production environments
- Educational Qualification : Knowledge of any Cluster environments Certification in HPUX and RedHat Linux
- Additional Information : Administration skills on other operating systems such as Solaris/AIX
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.