- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Financials
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: This position will be responsible for doing analysis, design, development, implementation and support of Oracle Applications b: Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards c: Work the team to achieve project release goals
- Technical Experience : a: Supporting Configuration and enhancements of Oracle EBS within our P2P ,A2R modules, interfaces and other related applications b:Modules of focus include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting , Purchasing c:Basic working knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Professional Attributes : a:Excellent problem solving and analytical skills b: Strong organizational skills and the ability to adhere to deadlines with reliability and accuracy c:The ability to communicate effectively with business users, managers, peers, project teams, etc
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent b: Oracle certifications
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.