- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Full Stack Development
- Good To Have Skills :react.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Designing and developing robust, low-latency Java applications for mission-critical trading systems and delivering high-availability and performance B Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle, prepare and produce releases of software components C Writing well designed, testable, efficient code with automated unit test-cases and good problem solving skills
- Technical Experience : A Expertise in Microservices Development React JS B Experience in Cloud preferably PCF C Exposure to Wealth Domain D Good Knowledge of AGILE E Proficient in Core Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems Proficient in writing database sql queries F Proficient in Spring framework, Spring-boot, Hibernate, Maven, UNIX and exposure to CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artefactory, Jira is desirable
- Professional Attributes : A Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills B Understanding of systems engineering concepts C The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis D Business case development
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.